Have you ever wanted to take your body and health to a whole new level and join a team of empowering women who encourage and support you along the way? Welcome to Team Belle® designed by Sherrie Carnicle where inner and outer beauty and wellness unite!
Preparing for a bikini or figure contest can typically take anywhere from 8-16 weeks and up to 6 months (beginner) depending upon individual needs. My approach is about creating a lifestyle of health, nourishment, and wellbeing, while taking your body safely to its upper limits of peak physical conditioning. My goal is to create a balance of beauty, poise, symmetry, strength, conditioning, camaraderie, self-acceptance and self-love. Everyone’s journey is different and has a different meaning. My intention is to create the most positive experience for all who choose this journey. It is about your BEST self. Although competing with others, doing a contest is really about competing with yourself and digging deep into your own capacity for greatness.
Personal Training: See Personal Training for rates and packages. To determine which package is the best package for you, multiply sessions you plan to train with me per week by weeks of suggested prep.
Online Prep: Includes meal plan, workout plan, supplement guide, posing videos, bi-weekly 15 min phone conference, email/feedback on bi-weekly progress photos, final week meal plan, advice on suit, hair, makeup, details of show day.
Posing: If you are taking the time to train for a show, it is important to know how to display your beauty, structure, and peak conditioning. To be polished for your show I recommend doing hour posing sessions at 8 weeks out or more. Learn angles, mandatory poses, and gain confidence with my posing sessions.
Sherrie Carnicle’s Competition History:
- 2004 NGA Heart of America Classic, Figure Overall and Pro Card Winner
- 2004 NANBF Best of the Midwest, Figure Short, 2nd Runner Up
- 2006 NPC Illinois Figure Short 2nd Place
- 2007 NPC Jr. Nationals Figure Class C 9th Place
- 2008 NPC Flex Wheeler Classic, Figure Class B 1st Place
- 2008 NPC Jr. Nationals Figure Class C 11th Place
- 2008 NPC USA’s Figure Class C 7th Place
- 2010 NPC San Francisco, Bikini Class B 7th Place
- 2010 NPC Sacramento, Bikini Overall Winner
- 2011 NPC Jr. National’s Bikini Class C 6th Place
- 2011 NPC USA’s Bikini Class C 6th Place